Dental Elements Membership Plan was created to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care for individuals, couples and families alike. If you have never had dental coverage, recently lost your dental coverage or haven’t been pleased with your current dental coverage, this may be the right choice for you.
- Immediate Eligibility! (No Waiting Periods)
- No Deductibles!
- No Annual Maximum!
- No Exclusions for Pre-existing Conditions!
- No Pre-Authorization Requirements!
- No Claims Forms to Submit!
- No Denials!
- Free Consultations!
- No Pre-Existing Condition Limitations!
- Cosmetic Dentistry Coverage!
- Same Day Emergency Appointments!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE MEMBERSHIP PLAN
- Comprehensive Examination for New Patients – Free
- Routine Oral Examination (2 per 12 months) – Free
- Limited Exam per Year (1 per 12 months) – Free
- Full Mouth Series of X-rays (1 every 5 years) – Free
- Annual Bitewing and Periapical X-rays – Free
- Oral Cancer Screening (2 per 12 months) – Free
- Consultation – Free
- Fluoride Treatments (2 per 12 months) – Free
- Routine Dental Cleaning (2 per 12 months) – Free
- Additional Cleanings per Year – 20% Discount
- Dental Sealants – 20% Discount
- Scaling and Root Planing Procedures (Gum Disease) – 20% Discount
- Periodontal Maintenance Cleanings – 20% Discount
- White Fillings – 20% Discount
- Crowns and Bridges – 20% Discount
- Root Canal Therapy – 20% Discount
- Oral Surgery – 20% Discount
- Cosmetic Procedures – 20% Discount
- Dental Implants – 20% Discount
- Bone and Gum Grafting – 20% Discount
- Extractions – 20% Discount
- Dentures and Partials – 20% Discount
- Dental Sealants – 20% Discount
- Sleep Apnea Appliance – 20% Discount
- Night Guard (Occlusal Guard) – 20% Discount
- Teeth Whitening – $50 Off
- Orthodontics – $250 Off
Dental Elements Membership Plan is not an insurance plan. Services are not covered in a traditional manner. Services are offered at a reduced fee and full payment is expected when service is rendered.
The plan may not be combined with any other plan, discounts or dental insurance. It has been designed to provide a way for our patients to obtain the dental care they need at the most affordable rate.
The membership plan:
- Is a standalone plan and cannot be combined with insurance benefits.
- Can only be used for treatments that lie within our realm of expertise.
- Cannot be used for treatment with another dental office or specialist to whom we refer.
The full premium amount is due at the time of enrollment and will consist of a 12-month period. Enrollment fees and member discounts are subject to change at each renewal. If your membership plan expires before treatment is completed, discounted coverage rates will no longer be available without renewal. If a lapse of more than six months occurs between enrollment periods, there will be a reinstatement fee of $50. There are no refunds for paid premiums, even if the Membership Plan benefits are not utilized during the participation period.
Each auto renewal period consists of a series of 12-month commitments. To discontinue enrollment in automatic renewal, written notices must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or Dental Elements, 1781 15th Street, Denver, CO 80202 and must be received at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the then-current 12-month subscription period.