Bad Breath Treatment
At Dental Elements, we’ll get down to the source of your bad breath (halitosis) and deliver effective treatment. Bad breath is more than a social discomfort – it could be the indication of a serious oral health condition. We find that chronic or persistent bad breath is typically the result of one or more of the following conditions:
- Progressive gum disease
- Harmful tooth decay
- Dry mouth stemming from medicine
- A symptom of cancer treatment methods
- Unhealthy diet and nutrition habits
- Inconsistent oral hygiene regimens
- Dentures or removable teeth that haven’t been cleaned properly
If you experience persistent bad breath, please do not be embarrassed! Let us pinpoint the condition that’s causing the issue and target convenient treatments to claim back your breath.
Our team will treat you with the utmost respect and attention in the journey toward fresh smelling breath. Contact our Denver, Colorado office today to get started.