Clinpro™ 5000 1.1% Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste Makes Every Brush Better.
Clinpro™ 5000 1.1% Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste contains an innovative Tri-Calcium Phosphate ingredient and provides over 4 times more fluoride than regular toothpaste. It’s a better way to fight cavities … every time you brush.
Many factors can increase the risk of tooth decay.
- High sugar and starch diets
- Receding gums
- History of cavities
- Poor oral hygiene
- Orthodontic brackets
- Hundreds of medications that cause dry mouth
Clinpro 5000 toothpaste is a breakthrough in anti-cavity toothpaste technology.
- Helps strengthen teeth better than regular toothpaste to protect them from decay
- Contains a mild abrasive that gently removes stains to help clean and whiten your teeth
- Clinically proven prescription-strength toothpaste.
- Remineralizes lesions throughout—not just on the surface.
- Delivers more fluoride to the tooth than other leading brands tested.
- Contains 1.1.% NaF (5000 ppm fluoride ion).
- Contains tri-calcium phosphate ingredient (TCP), so Clinpro 5000 toothpaste releases a high level of fluoride plus calcium and phosphate—components found naturally in saliva.
- Gentle cleaning, gentle whitening.
- Low abrasion.
- Replaces conventional toothpaste regimen.
- Available in a convenient 4 oz flip-top tube (approx. 6-month patient supply).
- Strengthens teeth better than leading brands.
- This prescription-strength 5000ppm fluoride toothpaste aids in caries prevention, helps strengthen enamel and helps reverse white spot lesions.
- Vanilla Mint flavor
- For use as part of a professional program for the prevention and control of dental caries.