Occlusal Night Guard
CLEANING YOUR GUARD
- DO NOT soak your occlusal guard in mouthwash, denture cleanser, hot water or place in direct sunlight.
- Rinse well with water before and after use and store dry.
- Clean the guard with warm soapy water. An old toothbrush with a small amount of toothpaste can be used to clean out the grooves.
- If your guard becomes loose, tight or causes discomfort, don’t hesitate to contact us.
USE AND STORAGE
- Oral hygiene is very important when using your night guard. Remember to brush, floss rinse before inserting your night guard.
- Seat your guard from back to front each night before going to bed.
Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.